You’ll first need to connect your Google Classroom account to your Gynzy account. Follow the steps below:
Note: You will only be able to connect with Google Classroom if you have an approved school in your profile. Steps 2 and 3 will show you how to check your profile, as well as add a school if you haven’t selected one. You will be able to access all students and groups within your school.
1. If you already have an approved school, you can sync your Google Classroom with Gynzy by using the “Log in with Google” option on the login page. When you log in this way, your Google Classroom automatically syncs with Gynzy. If you still need to add your school, continue with Steps 2 and 3.
2. From the Gynzy library page, go to your Profile and settings. To do this, click on your initials in the upper left corner (1) and click "Profile and settings" (2).
3. Make sure you have an approved school. If you do not, please refer to this article to add one.
4. Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page. In the Connected accounts section, click "Authorize" to connect Gynzy with your Google account. You will then be directed to Google sign-on. Please log in to your account. You will also need to give Gynzy permission to access your Google Classroom information. Click "Allow."
5. Now, refresh the page. Scroll down to the bottom again. In the Connected accounts section, the button should say, "Revoke." Now you have connected your Google account with Gynzy!